He loves the johnny jump up- he'll sit in it for about an hour and its right in my kitchen so it's great for when I am cooking and cleaning! ( I couldn't even get a picture of him sitting still!)
He's becoming a regular at the park, he loves the swing, going down the slides and just about anything there in general. I think as the weather gets nicer we will be spending more and more time there!
Mackie guarding the stroller
We went to a wedding, it was lovely. It was during Easton's nap time so that was a little dicey. He didn't last long but that's okay we kinda wanted to leave anyways!
He loves riding on dads shoulders- or mine for that matter. Although he pulls my hair so hard while doing this that I rarely put him up there.
My step dad was in town for Easter so we went to their house and had brunch with him, my sister and her friend. It was a great day!
We visited my sisters 3rd/4th grade classroom, went to recess and hung out. It was so fun, the kids were all over Easton, sang him songs, read him books. He had fun and it must have exhausted him because he fell asleep the minute we got in the car and he took a nice long nap!
We are doing stroller strides ( a workout class with the stroller) and just went to baby music class which was a blast! This and lots of playdates we are keeping busy and having lots of fun!










Let's meet at your park for our next date, I already can't wait!! Glad you had fun at the wedding!! xo
ReplyDeleteHe looks so tiny in the photos where his feet aren't touching the ground (bouncing and swinging), and OMG, the one of Easton looking straight at the camera while riding on Justin's shoulders is SO CUTE. I'm counting down the days until our "reunion!"
ReplyDelete