Monday, November 12, 2012

Texas

We had the best time in Texas visiting my mom and step dad. I didn't want to leave! (Although we did miss Justin of course)...I wish I would've taken more pics but I was just enjoying relaxing too much! Nice to have my mom with me all day to help with Easton, I got to sleep in and take naps and my body feels totally recovered now, thank God!

Highlights of the trip:
*Cut 7 inches off my hair, I love it! ( I actually blow dry it and style it now!)
*Went to the Texans game with Eric in the Waste Connections suite, it was amazing and so fun! I LOVE football!
*Early morning walks in the cool breeze (it was HOT in the afternoons!)
*Texas hospitality is REAL! They are so nice there, the waiters, the security at the airport, just everyone is nicer there!
*Being called Ma'am alot, kinda weird but kinda loved it
*Shopping spree, my mom spoiled me!!!
*Easton is now almost walking, he holds just one hand...anyday now he'll be on the move
*The flight there- the middle seat was empty and the guy sitting in the aisle read books to Easton and was so sweet! Also there was a high schools softball team sitting all around us and Easton LOVED these girls and flirted with them. They took him so I could go to the bathroom and kept him for about 30 mins and played with him. He loved showing the new things he's learned like touching his nose :-)
*Seeing all the Mansions and beautiful homes there, everything IS bigger in Texas!
*Coffee- my parents have a fancy coffee maker and it truly is the best coffee ever!
*Spending so much time with my parents, my heart ached leaving them

Obsessed with this coffee maker!
 Gram and Easton snuggling
 HUGE mansion, couldn't even fit it all in the pic!
 Another one... they are neighborhoods and neighborhoods of Mansions, no joke they are everywhere!
 Texans Game
 Papa and E
 Dream home, so gorg!
 Me and E napping, I friggin love this guy!

2 comments:

  1. I was so curious about your trip, obviously knew you had a blast but love reading some of the details. I am glad E did good on the flight.. he is just all around amazing, right? I want to see your cute hair cut.. and you!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to visit Texas!!! And yes, you're right, everything is BIGGER there (mansions, coffee makers, personalities, hair-dos). I love reading your blog posts about what motherhood means to you. Your protective, passionate, and fierce love for Easton comes through loud and clear.

    ReplyDelete