Well I haven't been blogging because its just too hard to write about things when I can't write about the biggest thing going on in my life!
We are expecting our first baby October 2nd!!! I'm 12 weeks, and will be 13 weeks prego tomorrow and its been so hard keeping it under wraps for so long. We found out late January so you can imagine how hard it was for me (out of all people) to not tell the world but I managed!
I have been feeling the most tired and physically exhausted I have ever felt in my entire life. No Morning sickness though.... but I seriously cant believe the exhaustion. Also I am a craaaaazy moody chick sometimes and even punched Justin 1 time!!! These hormones are really doing a number on me.
Justin has been ridiculously patient with me however we have had a few fights where he forgot that I am totally irrational and always think I'm right. But regardless we are both absolutely thrilled to be expecting a baby. I know for a fact how big of a miracle conception is and I feel really blessed (and I seriously never use the word 'blessed'- I actually think its kinda ridiculous but there just is no other word to describe it at this point!)
MAY 4th we find out the gender of Baby Bors and the countdown is on for that......39 days!
Here is a little picture at 9 weeks of out little cutie pie
I am not really 'showing' yet but let me tell you my pants are TIGHT! And my chest has grown a few cups sizes that's for sure. I'll take a belly pic soon and post it.
More to come!

Congratulations!! So excited and happy for all of you!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaay!!! So excited, you are going to be a GREAT Mommas!! xxxxoooo
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you! Hands down best post of far! Can't wait to see many many more!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH MO...... So very very happy for you! Yippeeeeee! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI was starting to wonder by posts on FB. I am so happy for you. Gotta love those Oct. babies.. T is an october baby! Cannot wait to keep reading all your posts!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! So happy for you
ReplyDeleteYeee-ha!!! I'm so thrilled for you & Justin! You're going to be such a hip, beautiful, fun, smart, loving mom with entertaining stories & perspectives about parenthood (can't wait to read those 'wtf!?' blog posts). Give your belly a rub from your friends in (cold, snowy) Minnesota. Can't wait to hear if Baby Bors will be on Team Pink or Blue! Sending lots of xoxoxo
ReplyDelete