Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pregnancy Cravings

So I was wondering if I would get any cravings or how I would know if it was just a food craving or a 'pregnancy' craving but I have figured it out!

The difference between and regular craving and a pregnancy craving is when you are prego you crave the same thing EVERYDAY! Usually if I am craving a certain food, I have it then I am over it. Now, like tomato soup for example, I want it everyday for lunch!

Speaking of tomato soup, I went on like a 5 week Bender and had it for lunch like 5 days per week (hey it wasn't a wine bender so its all good!). If a friend wanted to meet for lunch I would literally call around and find a restaurant that had it, ha ha! And I found the BEST grilled cheese and tomato soup in Portland at Paragon Restaurant in the Pearl. Its made with rustic bread and 2 kinds of cheeses, it's ridiculous (and I already have plans to meet a friend for lunch here on Friday just so I can have it)This is what it kinda looks like:


Other things I am craving:
Love some hot coco with Marshmallows! Or just Marshmallows will do!

Last week I craved breakfast food (which I rarely eat) and wanted it EVERYDAY!
Are you kidding m,e with this orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream? Its amazing!
Justin loves it too and is hasn't lasted long at our house
And I have had an apple every single day since I have been prego. All fruit really has just sounded amazing and I can't get enough!

Tell me some of your pregnancy cravings and I'll try them!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if it was a craving, really, but I couldn't get enough PINEAPPLE with both Adam & Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really had any TRUE cravings, but I've definitely eaten an abundance of grilled cheese as well :) Anything with cheese makes me happy...I'm eating string cheese as I type this. Also, I figured, early on that since I'm not consuming calories in alcohol I'll subsitute that with ice cream...ahhhhh I can't get enough of the chocolate dipped McDonalds ice cream cones. I also got to the point where if I thought about a certain food and craved it, I couldn't get it out of my mind until I had it.

    ReplyDelete