I'm excited to finally be 30 weeks and out of my 20's. I have a super fun week planned too. This is my LAST week of work, I am officially a housewife starting Friday :-) here is a belly pic, baby is measuring BIG 93rd percentile big...hoping he just went through a growth spurt and will slow down a little. Dr. said since Justin and I were both 9+lb babies that is why, and I will most likely just have big babies....sigh. Did I mention my husband played football and his head was so big they had to custom order him a helmet, dear Lord!
My co-workers are throwing me a 'retirement' party Thursday night at Salty's on the River. My step dad (whose company I work for) is even flying up for it! They asked if I wanted a baby shower and I said Hell No I want a party at a bar and if people want to bring baby gifts to it, that's fine! (Plus most of the people I really like that I work with are guys and I know they wouldn't come to a baby shower!)
And my sister is throwing me a baby shower brunch this Saturday with girlfriends at my house! My friend Gretchen and my mom are even coming into town for it, I think about 20 people are coming, lots of food and mimosas will be consumed!
Still feeling good- getting a little tired in the afternoons but not too bad. I toss and turn a lot when I sleep but still getting good sleep. Weekly massages have helped any sore muscles I have had :-)
Craving- Navel oranges and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Must have both every day!

I love that you're having a retirement party at a bar rather than a baby shower. Miss you!!!
ReplyDelete