I had the best Retirement party last week! My work totally spoiled me, I really felt the love from everyone! We had a private room at Salty's on the River and about 30 people came to help celebrate. Lots of food and drinks were consumed, my hubby step dad Eric and sister came to to celebrate! My ankles/feet swelled up for the first time from standing for so long too, it was not fun! But it went away thank God! I got lots of baby gifts, and the funniest thing- my managers walked in the bar with an Orange BOB stroller for me and strapped in was a fifth of crown royal (for Justin). It was hilarious and such a great gift! Here it is- notice the whiskey.....
They made this frame for me- everyone signed it. I got some of the sweetest compliments and it felt so great to hear so many nice things!
With how great it was and everything I must say that I am SO HAPPY this Monday morning to not be going to work! It feels amazing! I am going to shop, sleep, relax, go on walks and just enjoy this quiet time to myself until the baby comes because I know things will forever be different!



No comments:
Post a Comment