Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Fabulous Baby Shower

Saturday my sister and mom threw me a baby shower for friends, It was so fun! It was at my house which was nice so everyone could see the nursery and super nice not to have to take every thing
home :-)
Here is me and my ginormous belly at 31 weeks! I know its shocking how big it is and I still have 9 weeks to go
We played a few games, open presents and lots of delicious food was consumed! Along with many mimosas and cranpagnes (cranberry and champagne- my fav drink)! Some of the girls from my pledge class got me a BOB stoller too! It was the black one, the one I really wanted to I ended up taking the Orange BOB from work back.
Me, my mom and sister:
Such a wonderful day, I am so thankful for my mom, sister, Camille and Gretchen for helping throwing me such a great shower! pretty white hydrangeas....
Look at the cute Camo rain boots on the mantle!

No comments:

Post a Comment