Monday, August 1, 2011

The life of a Housewife... DAY 1

So here we go, my first day of not working since College! What did I do today you ask? Let me tell you:

*Sprung out of bed at 6:30 (earlier then when I got up for work) but waking up and being able to enjoy yourself makes it much easier to get out of bed!
*A few loads of laundry including my bedding and re-made bed
*Drank coffee (decaf) and watched the Today show
*Took the dog on a walk
*Went to the mall right at opening-10 am
*Bought a few things for the babies room and for myself (cute maternity/nursing nightie's with matching robes for hospital room)
*Wrote 30 thank you notes!
*Shopped at trader joes
*Did not put on ANY makeup- Loved it!
*Snuggled up with the dog after lunch and contemplated if I should get back into watching a soap opera....
*Texted a bunch
*Emailed a bunch
*Facebooked a bunch
*Did 2 blog posts and read some blogs
*Took a Nap!
*Now I am making dinner waiting for the hubs to get home.

This is the LIFE! I can get use to this!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you!! Kind of sad that I didn't get a fb, email, text or blog comment. Come on Morgan.. welcome to the housewives club!! Enjoy every minute of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete