Since the weather is pretty much fall right now and tomorrow is September it's getting me really excited for my favorite season that happens to have my favorite things! Here is what I LOVE about Fall:
Cougar Football, I seriously get the Chills if I hear some yell "cougar football Saturday!!!"
After 3 seasons of playing fantasy football (and wining twice!) I love NFL Football just as much as College, we cheer for the Philadelphia Eagles at my house!
And is there anything more gorgeous that fall leaves? I think not....
And I love all my harvest decor for my house! Orange looks great in my house and I think I will start bringing this stuff out this weekend!
And the BEST smelling thing in the world is my Pumpkin Roll scentsy, I am seriously obsessed! If you haven't heard of scentsy google it, you wont be sorry, it's awesome!
And maybe one of the best tasting things (besides pumpkin lattes from Starbucks) is pumpkin bread! I have an amazing recipe for it! Sometimes I add chocolate chips and sometimes I add raisins too to make it even tastier!
Also I met my hubby in the fall (October 17th 2003) and married him in the fall (October 10th, 2010) and we are now going to have a fall baby! So these are the reasons I am ready for fall!







Morgs - I couldnt agree more with you! Especially excited for COUGAR football saturdays!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh Beta!!! I'm counting down the minutes until I get to see my boyfriend Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN GameDay :) And I can not wait to put Raleigh in his WSU gear on Saturday...I've been waiting for this moment for half of my life. Go Cougs!
ReplyDeleteI love that you're so passionate about your Cougs. I could care less about the Vikings. Or the Packers (I live in Minnesota and went to school in Wisconsin and don't follow either team.) I'm totally "whatevs" about football. I know, I know, and somehow you and I are STILL great friends!!
ReplyDeleteI love fall because of bonfires (it's so much better to warm up by a bonfire in the fall, rather than sweat your butt off sitting by a fire in the summer), fall fashion (turtlenecks! Jeans! Boots! Cute hats and scarves!), and Halloween. I will never be too old to celebrate Halloween!!! Speaking of which, let me guess ... Easton already has a costume?