Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sorority Reunion Weekend!

It's been 10 years since we graduated from WSU and 14 years since we all met... this weekend we are celebrating our sisterhood with a reunion in Sunriver. Camille has kindly offered up her awesome vacation home and 13 of us are all staying there for the weekend. There will be lots of laughter, memories wine and food and I am sure it will be a blast! Luckily Katy is due 2 days before me so I won't be the only 'sober sister' and also luckily Camille's house has a guest house that we are sleeping in so if the girls stay up late drinking I can go to  bed without hearing every one :-)
Here is the house where it all began.....
I'm so excited to see all these lovely ladies!


As cheesy as it sounds we really are like sisters. Unless you have been in a sorority you just won't get it... but for the craziest 4 years of of lives we lived together, went to class together, worked out together, ate meals together, partied together, slept in bunk beds together...literally did everything together. We laughed, cried, fought over boys, beer and everything else but at the end of the day these are the kinda friends that only come into your life once and regardless of the fact we live all over the U.S. we will all be sisters and most importantly friends forever!

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to have so many "soul sisters" in your life. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete