Monday, September 12, 2011

37 weeks

So I am considered full term pregnant and I am excited about that! However I think this may be a long few weeks waiting around for this little guy to come out! I just started having some braxton hicks contractions so that's good but last week I was neither dilated or effaced at all so we'll see what she says this week.

I kinda feel like he may never come out and I am just going to be 9 months pregnant the rest of my life... seriously.  But I am just trying to enjoy getting lots of sleep, taking naps, eating carbs and ice cream daily, lunching with friends, shopping and being pretty carefree while I can because I know my world is about to be rocked.

2 other things I forgot to mention on things I love about the fall:

My absolute favorite candle ever- Sweet cinnamon Pumpkin from bath & body works


My favorite candy of all time, I know most people think its gross but I frggin love it!

1 comment:

  1. I promise won't be pregnant forever, but I totally remember feeling that way too!!! I especially loved the idiots who would ask, "Still no baby?!"
    (Seriously?)
    And thank you for posting a pic of candy corn. Now I'm craving the chocolate flavored kind!!!

    ReplyDelete