Monday, September 26, 2011

39 Weeks!

And still not dilated, maybe 20% effaced at the most! I am feeling like this baby may be late....I am trying not to be but I am starting to get pretty miserable. At least the weather has cooled down.... The good news is me and baby are healthy so that's good. Just a waiting game now! Pray for my water to break, pretty please!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the "waiting game" so well!! Every day near my due date felt like an eternity (and go figure I was a week past my EDD with both boys). I'm sending positive L&D thoughts your way! Come on, Easton. Hurry up. We're all anxious to see what you look like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of love as you approach the best day of your life! Congrats mama! And go walk, walk and walk. Bounce on that ball and go do some acupuncture, pedis and massage!

    ReplyDelete