Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome to the World Easton Patrick Bors

What a week! Easton arrived via scheduled c-section on Friday September 30th and 2:27 pm. 9lbs 6oz and 21 inches long. He is perfect in every way! It truly was the best moment in my life when I first saw him and heard him cry. It was worth every moment of suffering through pregnancy. I can't wait to do it again! It amazes me how much I love him, its a love I have NEVER felt before. Like I keep saying to my husband, its the BEST thing that has ever happened to me! Here are some pics from his first day:





 First time on the swing

 First trip to Starbucks:


 First walk a the Park:

We havent' done too much this first week- well I was in the hospital til Monday- but I would be happy to just stay at home and stare at him to be honest! We headed to his 5 day check up, went on a few walks, took him to Starbucks and other than that we have just been home and enjoying him. My mom is here and she's been making us awesome meals and helping out around the house. Justin has the week off and its so awesome to have him home, I will be so sad to see him go to work. We have had quite a few visitors but trying not to have too many so I can recover and hold my baby as much as possible! Breast feeding is going awesome! My milk came in on day 4 (after some pumping to get it going) and he is a great eater, and I absolutely love nursing him! Its amazing bonding time and its been really easy for me. Okay gotta go snuggle with the baby, that's all I got for now!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Easton is a beautiful baby (of course he is, YOU are his mama!) and I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying this transition to "the new normal." I hope your body is healing ok.
    You are so right, it's amazing how your heart feels like it's going to burst with LOVE when you become a mom!! And isn't it crazy how much you kiss your baby?!? I honestly thought I was going to kiss off the hair on both Adam & Ben's little heads! Enjoy every magical day with Easton. I can't wait to read your blog posts as he grows & reaches new milestones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled for you guys! Easton is soooo handsome! He looks just like his mommy! :)
    We'll be over soon to admire him!
    Love that you have pictures on your blog, not just Facebook!! ;)
    Love ya- Courtney

    ReplyDelete