Today is Justin and I 1 year anniversary! We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for! The main thing is this little guy:
We are probably just going to hang at home with our baby, I have no desire to go out! We decided we are going to have so many anniversary's to be able to go out and do stuff and we are both totally content staying home this year.
I can't believe where life was 1 year ago compared to today....My dad was in his last days of his life (he died 6 days later) and he legally married us at my house.
Miss you dad! But I know how happy your would be to know that 1 year later we now have a little boy named after you!


Happy belated anniversary! What a year it's been, huh?! I'm sure your dad is smiling down on you, Justin & Easton -- overflowing with love & PRIDE. You have such a beautiful family, Morgan!
ReplyDelete