I wanted to find an amazing photographer to capture some shots of Eaton as a newborn and a girl I went to High School with had the most amazing Newborn photos I have ever seen of her daughter so I asked her for a referral and she told me about her photographer. I contacted her 2 months before my due date to book her because she is always so busy and luckily I got in! She came over when Easton was 8 days old and did a photo shoot for us! She was here for 5 hours because Easton just wanted to be awake and eat... but she was so patient and she said don't worry I'll stay until we get these done! We cranked the heat up in my house to an unbearable level and she had a heater on him and then he just passed out and we were able to position him in all these cute poses..... I highly recommend her! It was pricey but you get what you pay for! Here is her website: http://erintolephotography.com/ and here are some of my fav pictures- we got 30 shots too! Now how do I choose what to frame, I love them all!!
I love these lips, I kiss them multiple times a day!
This football hat I bought off of etsy- I loved it!
This camo hat was made for us by a friend... all the rest of the hats were the photographers
To die for.....
I think I'll frame this one and put it in our bedroom, I love the colors














He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby, Mo!!!
ReplyDelete