Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wall Decal...Opinions Please!

Okay so I may pick whichever wall decal I want anyways, but I'd love to hear your opinions about which one you like the best, I am having a hard time deciding....I am going to have it done in Navy Blue (since the baby's bedding is Navy/White) and put it on the wall above the crib...I found all these on Etsy if you are wondering, such a great website! Let me know what you think!
Option #1
Option #2
Option #3

Option #4

3 comments:

  1. I like the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one..:) so fun, I loved doing all the kids rooms when they were babies, now they have to much input! :)) Especially Carson..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Magoo, first of all, I am SO damn tired that I thought #1 said "genius" I thought that was a little presumptuous. But, he is your kid so I'm sure he will be! :-) Second of all, I like #2 the best. The last one is cute too but it looks like it belongs in a "sports" room. If you had footballs, baseballs, or a soccer ball theme-I would do that one. Do you have a theme??? SOOO excited for you MAGOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete