Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 Month

My sweet boy is 1 month already! What a great Month its been!
Overall he is a great baby, rarely cries, sleeps at least 5 hours at night and slept 6.5 last night- fed him then for 5 hours more! I woke up before him this morning and I didn't even know what to do with myself! He loves to eat and the breastfeeding is still going great. Here are a few more things about Mr. Easton:

Likes: My boobs, playing on your gym, playing with daddy, being rocked, snuggling on my chest, going on walks, tummy time, sleeping in the rock and play sleeper (best thing ever!) next to my bed, sitting up, the Ergo (glad we got this and the Bjorn- he hates the Bjorn right now and loves the Ergo!), being tickled, taking baths

Dislikes: Being hungry or too tired, Vitamin D drops, hiccups, being swaddled, sleeping in his crib, the Bjorn




Cute Halloween Pictures



1 comment:

  1. He is SO CUTE! I wish we lived closer so I could snuggle him in person. I LOVE the Halloween pics!! And I'm laughing about how honest you are when it comes to Easton and breastfeeding. I remember feeling like a human milk machine with Ben ... for the first year or so he was off the charts for weight and boy oh boy did he like to eat.

    ReplyDelete