Thursday, August 2, 2012

Betty White on Gay Marriage

"I don't care who anybody sleeps with. If a couple has been together all that time - and there are gayrelationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones - I think it's fine if they want to get married. I don't know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don't worry about other people so much."


I love her!!!! I couldn't agree more. If Gays can marry it doesn't effect my life or my marriage at all. Stop all the hate!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! One of the families at Kennedy's preschool is two gay dads and their two awesome kids. They couldn't be a more stable, loving family. They are a hell of a lot more stable than several heterosexual families I know! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. Aaron's uncle is gay and he and his partner adopted a little boy - they are two of the best parents I know, and their son is extremely intelligent, kind, and well-rounded. I wish certain people would shift their energies to issues like getting the economy back on track or fixing our f*ed up healthcare system rather than trying to deny someone's right to marry the person he/she loves.

    ReplyDelete