Monday, August 6, 2012

Surprise Party

Saturday my sister, step dad and I threw a surprise 60th Birthday party for my mom, it was a blast! She thought we were just meeting at her house and going to take her to dinner. She played in a golf tourney all day and came home to about 25 family and friends waiting for her! It was super fun!

The cake: looking just like her favorite champagne (from wicked cake design in McMinville- it was delish too, I highly recommend!)

 My 2 loves
 The Bar- makes you want to drink huh? We had to put everything in ice bins because it was record breaking HOT 102 degrees that day and we couldn't figure out how to crank the AC so had to wait til they got home!
 The house- its right on the Columbia river but it was to HOT to go out in the deck and enjoy it.
 Making salad

 My step brothers fiance on the left and my stepsister (due at the end of the month) with baby Keaton, I cannot wait to finally be an Aunt!
 SURPRISE!!! She had NO idea!



It kinda looks like I am offering Easton champagne here doesn't it?!?!

 Eric (my step dad) on the left holding the dog Shamus.


Happy 60th Birthday to my wonderful mom. I'm so lucky to have you here and you have been nothing short of an amazing mother to me all these years. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks amazing, that house looks gorgeous, and it's obvious that you and your mom have a very special mother/daughter relationship. Happy 60th to your mom!!

    ReplyDelete