Monday, September 10, 2012

Almost the big ONE!

My baby will be 1 in twenty days! Which reminds me I need to take 11 month pics and do a post, oops!  Well Justin already got him part of his present and we set it up in the bonus room because we were too excited to wait! He loves it!
We moved it so it's like this now (below) still room for the treadmill and couch (yes that's THE black bear rug on the back of the couch and yes I am still terrified of it!)
And I'm pretty sure the CUTEST thing a little boy can wear is a Football jersey! GO EAGLES!




I didn't want to have a huge party for Easton's 1st b-day because it's SO much work. So somehow I convinced myself to have 2 smaller parties over the course of 2 days?!??! I guess this will be easier, I don't know! But we are going with green, brown and white football theme and I am so excited for it!
This is what I have in mind....



2 comments:

  1. OMG, I wish I could attend the party! LOVE the theme! So darling. And Easton is pretty darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how the two parties turn out. You're such a Martha Stewart now. :)
    Easton is adorable!! I think you should put him in a Vikings jersey one of these days as a "shout out" to your friends in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete