Thursday, September 27, 2012

12 months

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Easton, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

My sweet boy is now ONE, not a baby anymore... an official toddler! Yes I feel like time went by fast but I can't remember (and don't want to remember) my life without Easton in it. He brings more joy and happiness to our lives everyday than I thought was possible. I love seeing the world through his eyes, he has made us a family. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love that I get to stay home with him and I am so grateful for that everyday!

So here is what Mr. Easton is up to at 1 year.....
*obsessed with the dog water bowl and the wine rack, so annoying to mama!
*obsessed with our dog, they play together lots
*loves being in his walker and his jumper, great way to get out all that energy
*loves going to the daycare at my gym, has friends there and cries most days when I get him to leave.
*loves books and anything that has a wheel to spin
*loves pretty much ALL food, even the healthy stuff, yaaaa!!!!
*rarely wants to snuggle anymore he's too busy planning his next move and what to get into
*sleeps 11 hours at night and two 1 hour naps during the day, like clockwork
*Says: Dada, our dogs name"mackie" (matee) and "whats that" (wasdat) all the time!! Still no Mama :(
*loves to give high 5's and smiles to anybody!
*also loves to play shy and bury his head into my chest when meeting new people, I love that!
*lots of walking while pushing things and cruising but not steps yet, anyday though I think




Can't wait to celebrate you with multiple parties and lots of fun this weekend!!! (okay his Birthday is Sunday but I wanted to get this posted before the weekend because we will be too busy having fun and partying to blog :-)


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday on Sunday little man- you are big time now buddy!! Morgan- Easton is a lucky little guy to have you as a momma, it has been so fun watching the relationship you have with your child, you are doing an amazing job raising such a happy guy. Love you both!! Have a great weekend celebrating, so sad we are missing out :-( xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first birthday, Easton!!! I can't wait to see photos of you diving into your cake (messy, delicious fun!), surrounded by friends and family (you are so loved). Sending birthday hugs and kisses from Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete