During the day of Easton's Birthday I wanted to do something fun as a family, just the 3 of us. We were going to go to the Zoo but then I heard about this farm (Bauman Farm) and I am so glad we went! We got there right at 9am and since it was Sunday it was not busy, which was perfect! Lots of the activities were for kids a bit older but they had a petting zoo, playground, little tyke area, and corn pit that Easton loved! This place had the best apple cider I've ever had too, it was pressed the night before. We are kicking ourselves for not buying more of it to bring home!
Corn pit! These are corn kernels, he loved this!
apple sling shot, this was fun for me and Justin!
Crawling over a big pile of Hay
Hayride
Pumpkin patch
I LOVE FALL!!!!
One of my favorite things is taking Hayden to the pumpkin patch/farm/seeing the animals each fall. I plan on taking her there until she is 20! It's a great tradition to start.
ReplyDeleteDid an avalanche of corn kernels fall out of Easton's diaper that afternoon? ;)
ReplyDelete