Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trying to recover!

So the past few weeks I have had super low energy and just haven't felt that great at all. Easton was sick so I thought maybe I had that too. But I just haven't been feeling better and it was frustrating to me because I love being out and about and doing things!

Sunday night I went to bed and woke up just after midnight with the WORST stomach ache and burning pain EVER! I woke up the boys and we went to the ER. Turned out I have gallstones and passed one and got a mild case of pancreatitis.  IT HURT SO BAD! So they admitted me and Tuesday morning I had my gall bladder removed and was home by Tuesday night. It  was so hard being away from my baby (He did visit twice Monday, but a one year old in a hospital room is kinda a nightmare!) and I was in pain and miserable but I am home now and thankful it all went smooth and am on the road to recovery! I am glad to know why I have been feeling so bad and glad it's taken care of! It's so much harder and BEYOND scary going into surgery being a mom of a baby, so much harder than I could have ever imagined and I PRAY AND HOPE I never have to do that again!

Thanks for all the well wishes friends!

XO

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through with that, but thankful you're doing ok now. You are the fourth friend of mine who has had gallstones & needed your gall bladder removed. I didn't realize it was so common in our age group.

    ReplyDelete