What a great weekend I had! Justin came home from work early on Friday (4:30!) and brought his co-workers bulldog because we agreed the baby sit. We went on a walk and had dinner.
Saturday, more walking and playing with the dogs! Its fun having 2 they totally entertain each other- I see why people want 2 kids or even 2 dogs! Then my friend Meghan had some of us girls over for dinner- she made Italian chopped salad and butternut squash soup, it was delightful! Plus we had wine and Courtney brought m&m cookies, it was a fun night of gossiping and dishing about celebs!
Superbowl Sunday we went to my friend Kacie & Costas house and another couple (Megan and and Joe- I went to high school w/ Megan and she married a guy I went to college with Joe- who is Costas best friend and Costa is Kacie's husband and Kacie is one of my best friends. I was actually there this random Monday night Kacie and I went to the bars in College when she met Costa!) was there and they both have 1 year olds that entertained us when the game wasn't. I made pulled pork sliders (thank you costco for having the best smoked pulled pork I have ever tasted in my life!), and guac w/ chips. There was a lot of food and drinks and it was a nice low key way to watch the superbowl.
Oh Monday.... I haven't missed you at all! Back to the Grind!
I've never bought the pulled pork from Costco. Sounds yummy and something we'd like... I might have to buy this for the weekend. I also LOVE the weekend.
ReplyDeleteWho were you cheering for? The Packers or the Steelers? Since we live only 20 min. from the Wisconsin border (and I went to college in Wisconsin) I was cheering for the Packers, but I mostly watched the game for the commercials!
ReplyDelete