I had such a wonderful weekend with 2 baby showers, and my mom and step sister Chrissy came to town to help celebrate! Saturday my MIL Mary Ann hosted a shower for me with family from Justin's side, some from my side and a few friends. It was a perfect shower complete with perfect decor, awesome food, great company and lots of gifts!
Then Sunday night my step dad Eric's sister had me over for a dinner and more baby shower fun! There were aunts and cousins' from that side of the family, it was a ton of fun! This cute baby shirt hung on the door that said "party at my crib 2am" so sweet!
And you'll notice I finally posted a prego picture of myself, I don't love how I look pregnant so I haven't been posted lots of pictures, but here one is finally at 26 weeks. So stop asking! ha!
Beta - You look you great!!! What a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteEaston is one well-loved little boy!!! He's the first grandchild for your mom, right? Will he be the first on Justin's side as well? Are the grandmas going crazy with cute baby outfits yet? (If not, just you wait.) Also? I love your prego pic. I think you look happy and glowing and really very pretty.
ReplyDelete