I have had the last 9 days off which was so nice and relaxing! No phone ringing all day, no emails constantly buzzing no rude customers to deal with, I loved it! Justin had a hunting trip planned so I took the week and drove down to my mom's in Sacramento with my dog and relaxed. We got massages, facials, did Pilate's, went on walks, ate good food and I slept a lot. I loved every second of it! I truly enjoy my mom's company and so that made it even more special! But coming home to my man was amazing too, we really miss each other when we have time apart....
The baby kicks are getting stronger although I haven't felt it with my hand yet, I am hoping in the next few weeks I will! I am getting bigger too that's for sure, I need to take a pic and post it on here of my belly!
We decided on a name ...... Easton Patrick. We just love the name Easton, its different but not weird different and Patrick was my dads name so that was a no brainer. So I love calling him by name now it makes it even more real that there is a human being in there rather than a little being who sucks all my energy and makes me toss and turn all night (along with other symptoms). My mom and sister have seriously bought this boy enough clothes for his first full year its really sweet. I have 2 showers coming up and I can only imagine how many clothes I will get! We ordered our furniture for his room yesterday and I can't wait for that to come so I can start putting things together!
Justin had a successful hunting trip, he shot a black bear! He is so excited, and yes we are getting a bear rug for our house (or garage) and it will take 9-12 months to get here (thank God) so I have some time to digest the fact that this rug is going to be in my house.....
I love the name Easton!! It's perfect! (And you make me laugh with your whole "it's different but not weird different" comment.) I'm glad you were able to enjoy a nice, relaxing weekend away with your mama. It's nice to feel pampered at any time, but especially nice when you're growing another person.
ReplyDeleteP.S.
That bear is HUGE! How much does a bear like that weigh???
Um I've had to deal with an elk hyde rug for the past several years...been moved to every room and FINALLY Chris built a trophy room in the garage. The damn thing is out there now...THANK GOD! P.S. Chris is going bear hunting this fall and yes it's going to be mounted probably right at the door to the trophy room so it will scare me every time I open the door in the dark!
ReplyDeleteI also love the name Easton!