Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Good Wife

If you aren't watching this show you are missing out! Julianna Margulies plays Alicia Florrick the wife of a scandalous politician (played by Mr. Big) who had multiple affairs with prostitutes (sound familiar??) and she stands by him.... She is like an ice cold stepford wife yet she makes you love her, feel bad for her and cheer for her! And I kinda hate her husband which for any Sex and the City fan like myself is hard to do but the writing on this show is so amazing you really do!

She's now a practicing attorney after not working for years, raising their kids and supporting her husbands career......enter Her boss and former crush from law school (see below) Will...He is such a hottie and in last nights season finale they finally hook up! It was awesome! Don't worry her and her husband are separated- The good Wife would never cheat!

Every episode has a courtroom case and the entire supporting cast is so great, it's one of the best Drama's I've ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really watched tv since October, but there are so many shows I'd love to watch. Because I wake up so freaking early, I can't stay up!

    ReplyDelete