Sunday, May 15, 2011

So damn cute!

Okay I know Justin is excited to be having a boy and all but he is being so cute. He went online (because he does NOT go shopping at stores!) and bought his favorite shoes and clothes in baby sizes for his son and surprised me with all of it.

Here are the shoes, to see these in a baby size really melts my heart!

And then he got come carhartt gear and what little toddler doesn't need a camo outfit ?!?!


I think if I try to dress our son in plaid or argyle Justin will have a heart attack!

Speaking of baby.... I'm 20 weeks today! Baby is the size of a cantaloupe (and is it weird I am craving cantaloupe this week and ate an entire one in 2 days??) Yes, I am sure it is weird.

4 comments:

  1. This might be the cutest stuff I have ever seen! Way to go Justin. That just melted my heart a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those same shoues for our boy and I can't wait until he's big enough for them to fit. Since his dad wears them everyday for work, it was only fitting that Raleigh have a pair too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I saw those last weekend in eastern Wa and thought they were too cute! They make them in pink for girls too!!!

    ReplyDelete