Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A few of my favorite things (this week)

I seem to want sweets everyday but am trying to watch how much I have and discovered these skinny cow CARAMEL TRUFFLE bars and they are irresistible! Now I don't really care for truffles and caramel isn't my fav but these are amazing!
Okay I read these books years ago but LOVED them and was so happy to hear they are making a movie so I went and saw Something Borrowed and its awesome! Total rom-com and I am glad I read the book first because it made me love the movie that much more.The cast was so awesome too- I love Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin! Read these books and go see the movie!
The second book is Something Blue- it has the same characters in it and you kinda miss them when the first book is over so you'll be glad there is a second.
So its officially flip flop/sandal season for me and I am loving it! I have been living in these Tory Burch Sandals
And for more casual she has the CUTEST flip flops with these designs I have red ones like these- but mine have some purple on them too
And I have some cute wedges but I'm going to stick with mainly flats so I am thinking these will be my next purchase
I had another ultrasound today to get the pics of the spine and bladder the other gal couldn't get 2 weeks ago and it was so fun to see our little guy! He is definitely my most favorite thing of this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Baby Proof. I bought them at a g-sale a couple of years ago and never read them. I loved the first two. I can't wait to see the movie. And the flip flops are darling. I have been eying them for some time, but wasn't sure if I could justify spending $45 on a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read "Something Borrowed" and I couldn't put it down! I was even reading it in the car last weekend while we were bopping from place to place. I'm excited to see the movie now.
    I love those Tory Burch sandals! You've always been so trendy and stylish, Mo. ;)
    Looking forward to reading an update based on your ultrasound. I'm sure everything will look PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete