Yesterday was truly one of the best days of my life! I chose to have the appointment at the end of the day so Justin and I could celebrate after and not just have to go to work..... While it was hard waiting all day it was well worth it!
The moment she told us it was a boy I was so overwhelmed with emotion I got tears in my eyes! It just has to be hands down one of the coolest things that can happen in life- until we meet him that is! I've never seen a bigger smile on Justin's face and the ultrasound was about 45 mins so it was fun to see our little guy just move around. The funny thing is I thought FOR SURE it was a Girl! I'm not kidding I had a girl name picked out even!
Justin and I went to dinner and celebrated and then did a little baby shopping- I have been dying to buy some clothes for my little one!
Our little guy was laying on his back so she could never get the shot of his spine she needed so I get to go back next week for another ultrasound so she can get it, which I am more than happy about because its so fun watching the baby!


What a sweet little baby! I can't wait to see you baby bump!!! I love that you guys went and bought clothes for him, we did the exact same thing. I'm so happy for you and Justin.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the Bor's! Such an exciting time and happy you could still turn your news into a shopping trip - Oh Mo you are funny.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you Morgs!! Boys are so great, and they LOVE their mama's (sometimes a little too much) =) Can't wait to hear all about him very soon!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS, Morgan!!!! Go Team Blue!!! I'm happy everything looked good during the ultrasound. Now if only we could fast-forward to October when HE arrives, right?!?! *Sending hugs from Minnesota**
ReplyDelete