Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Boy Nursery

Let the shopping begin!!! Or should I say picking out bedding...my sister, mom and mother in law sure have been shopping already- I have some baby stuff now! This is good since up until last week I only had a few books and a diaper bag! Here is the bedding I want for the nursery:
I love the Navy blue stripes- then I can switch up the sheets with stars, polka dots and the cute whales (Justin likes the whales) And I want to accent everything with sports stuff like in the picture:
I love the stars on the wall and the sports mobile! I have my eye on some shelves from ikea that I will put sports stuff, books and toys on! Its hard to not just go buy everything and start but we are going to ease into it (thank God for Justin slowing me down!)

Okay so I personally don't really count yesterday as my first mother's day...I haven't given birth, had sleepless night or been peed on but it was really sweet to get happy Mothers day wishes from people, crazy to think how different Mother's day 2012 will be!

3 comments:

  1. Love the nursery theme for baby Bors! It's is going to be darling. If you are thinking about whales you should make sure to check Etsy.com because I'm sure they have darling stuff. And just a side note, the shopping for your boy will NEVER slow down. Trust me. You might want to ease Justin into that fact! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Count yesterday as your last quiet Mothers Day!! Haha, it only gets better. I have 2 super cute Grandma blankets ready for you.... Soooooooo excited!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your theme Morgs! I am diggin the white and blue stripes - so lucky you are to decorate for a baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete