Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm so Thirsty!

I cannot believe how thirsty I am all the time while being pregnant. I literally cannot get enough water and have been drinking it until I'm full and uncomfortable! Lately I have been craving lemonade too so I have been sneaking that in there with all that water.
This is my fav brand of juice and there Lemonade doesn't disappoint.
I'm 17 weeks now and 9 days til we find out the SEX! Woo Hoo!

We had a nice weekend, didn't do much for Easter (except eat some Easter candy-oops!) since we aren't religious and don't have kids Easter is pretty Boring! But this was our last Easter not being parents so we enjoyed the day for what it was.

P.S. I think I am having a Girl, I'm not sure why but I do have a feeling about that- we'll see if I'm right soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. We buy the Simply Limeade ALL. THE. TIME. Love that stuff!!! Can't wait to find out if we'll be buying pink or blue for your little one!!!

    ReplyDelete