Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brunch

So lately I have been going to lots of brunches/breakfasts with friends and I must say I am loving it! Aside from my cravings for breakfast food, its so nice to see the girls other than at happy hour or Dinner. Especially since I can't stay out past 7pm, or I just about pass out from exhaustion!

I will say I have done a couple happy hours with my fellow prego friend Tracy and its been really fun!

Here is where we've been dining:
Pinot- average food, but $4 mimosas for those that can drink!
Heathman-great food and great drink menu, a true Portland classic brunch restaurant
Biscuits Cafe-Traditional breakfast food that's great and AMAZING fluffy pancakes, needing to go back soon!
Genie's Cafe-AWESOME food, I'd eat there more if it wasn't for it being on the eastside.

Thanks ladies for brunching with me and I look forward to doing it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment