Monday, April 4, 2011

2nd Tri-mester, FINALLY!

Well I must say I am thrilled to be in my 2nd tri-mester! I hear its the best one and you get all your energy back! I'm still waiting for that to happen but hopefully within the next week!

My beta bud (a sorority term, that yes we still use) Erin is 9 months prego and I read on her blog about this body pillow that is so fantastic so I had to buy it and try it. It's the snoogle!
Although I dont' really need it yet I have tried it a few nights and I do like it but I get so hot I end up throwing it on the floor , and Justin hates it in the bed...so for now its on the guest bed until I really need it when I have a big prego belly.
Nothing has really changed the past few weeks, still real tired. I feel stretching and pinching going on though and I know that's the baby causing everything to grow! I can't wait to feel those kicks! And 1 month from today we find out the gender! Let me know if you have a prediction!


2 comments:

  1. I can't say enough good things about the Snoogle...I wish I could be their spokesperson. I'm thinking it won't be leaving the bed after our boy arrives because I'm that in love with it. It does make me a bit hot, but I sleep with the window open and the heat off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally tried Coffey's Snoogle on New Years Eve, right before I got in to my "drunk shower"
    It was fabulous, from what I can remember. She liked it so much she brought it to our sleepover.

    ReplyDelete