Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

That's right I turn 33 today! And for the first time ever I can't even think of what my birthday wish is going to be because I honestly have everything I have ever wanted in life, that feels really good! After a horrible nights sleep (Easton got a tooth on Valentines day-his first tooth and he's been a little crabby- so I think that's why he was up so much)....but we shopped today, bought lots of clothes for myself (mainly for our Hawaii trip) and some stuff for Easton for Hawaii (swim shorts, sunglasses, hats etc). Then we took a nap together which I LOVED and NEEDED!  Now Easton is in the front pack b/c he is obsessed with being held lately! This is what we look like right now...

And here are the sunglasses and hat purchased today...
Tonight we are headed to a pub for early dinner/happy hour! This restaurant has great HH menu and you can bring kids, so Easton, Justin, my sister and 4 of my girlfriends (and one daughter) are going. Should be fun! Bring on the champagne and cake please!
My step dad Eric was in town yesterday and stopped by for a quick visit, Easton was a little cranky but I'm sure Eric still had a good time seeing him.
Easton's new favorite spot to play while I cook! He takes out every spatula, spoon etc and tries to throw on the floor, he loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a wonderful, memorable birthday, Mo! Sounds perfect. :)
    Easton looks SO CUTE in his hat and sunglasses!!! He's going to have a ball in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete