Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our first date!

Justin and I had our first date since Easton was born yesterday! I know, I know he's 4 months and we should've done it sooner but we just love spending every second with Easton so we haven't yet...but it was really nice and it was so needed! We had some good laughter and re-connected a bit. It helped that I could fit into a cute pair of jeans that I haven't been able to in a LONG time, that felt really good!

Being the thrifty housewife that I am ( or that I try to be...)I bought a Groupon for Cinetopia, you can drink booze and eat while watching a movie in a recliner, love it!

 We saw The Grey....it was really good but intense, suspenseful, scary, sad and all of that. My hubs loved it! I am more into a good rom-com with a happy ending but it was fun to see something different too!
I missed Easton but I also knew he was in excellent care (my sister watched him) and so I wasn't worried at all. It was a great day with my hubs and I look forward to more dates!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to enjoy a fun date night out!!

    ReplyDelete