Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5 months and 2 teeth!

My sweetie is 5 months today and I was too lazy (okay tired) to take pics this morning.... I plan on it tomorrow! I have had a nasty cold since Friday and Easton hasn't been sleeping great, so I am struggling a bit. Taking care of a baby when you're sick is SOOO much fun! Thank you mom-friends for telling me about that!

Milestones and favorite things....
Easton has 2 teeth- the front 2 bottom ones
He has still only rolled over a few times, he's perfectly content not rolling over.
He hasn't slept through the night in the past month! He goes down around 7 and is up at 2 like clockwork.
He loves books and being read to
He loves to shred magazines
We tried food but he didn't seem into it, will try again in a few weeks after we get back from Hawaii
He loves to sit up and wants to pretty much all the time
He responds to his name!
He has a few girlfriends at the gym daycare ;-)
Everyone that meets him comments on how chill he is and how big his lips are!

So here are my guys reading, Justin reads to him every single night. It makes me ridiculously happy!

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of Justin and Easton!! Happy 5 months sweet baby .. wish I was going to Hawaii with you :-) xxoo

    ReplyDelete