Thursday, March 1, 2012

4 sleeps until....

HAWAII!

I woke up today to about an inch of snow and a winter wonderland...I love snow in December, but on March 1st?!?!? NO thank you!

4 sleeps til we are Hawaii bound for some of this
I already started packing. Packing for a baby is No joke! My hubs already thinks I will pack too much and I already feel like I will forget something crucial. Justin got us our own snorkeling gear since every time we go we use rented gear and it's always crappy, plus gross to think about how many people have put their mouth on those things! I have no delusions that this vacation will be very different than other vacations, Easton likes to go to bed early and needs lots of naps so this should be interesting....luckily my parents will be there and love him more than anyone and are dying to babysit :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have a BLAST and Grandma and Grandpa are going to be in Heaven with their sweet little grandson. Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What island will u be on? It has been so beautiful over here!! Wish I could come meet you or see u.. do u go thru Honolulu airport at all? enjoy the sun and family time..

    ReplyDelete