What a wonderful week we had on Vacation. My parents invited us to stay with them at a townhouse in Kona and it was lovely. We snorkeled, hiked, napped, read books, ate too much, drank, played, explored and just enjoyed being together as a family. I was SOOO sad to leave and not just because I had to come home to SNOW, but to leave my mom and step dad was really hard. They are wonderful people and I just really enjoy there company. And the live in TEXAS now, UGH!!! SO here are some pics....
Me and mom walking with Easton
Easton's first time in the pool, it was too cold for him and he was not impressedJustin and Easton and this beautiful beach we found
Lots of naps were taken in the BOB
In front of a lava cave.
Dolphins at The Hilton, you can swim with them! We didn't do it but we will when Easton is older and wants to do it
This kid loves to wear sunglasses!
Short Ribs at Roy's. I love food pictures!
Surf and turf
The boys at the pool
The snorkeling was pretty awesome, we saw turtles!!! I'll post some videos Justin took with his new waterproof digital camera. The gear he got us was great, so nice having your own snorkel gear!
Best Grandparents (and parents) they love Easton and us so much! So thankful for them!
Just a great panoramic view shot
My mom with her Mai Tai and Grandson- her two favorite things! AMazing dinner we had at Merryman's
FINALLY a family photo I like!The beach at the Farimont Orchid. Great place to stay I highly recommend it!
Snorkeling video- hard to tell but this turtle is about 3 feet tall
Lastly, Easton was awesome on the plane! Barely made a peep, nothing breastfeeding couldn't solve very fast! I don't know how moms who dont' nurse do it!
What a fun trip for you and your adorable family! We leave in a month and a half and it can't come soon enough!
ReplyDeleteYour vacation looks like it was fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing such great photos.
ReplyDelete