This is what you do to entertain yourself when you have girlfriends in town on a Friday afternoon and you've already finished a bottle of wine by 4pm :-)
Such a great weekend with Gretchen and Sarah here! Fay came and met up with us too. We went to Departure Friday night and had a late dinner and lots of wine.
Then Saturday we had Sarah try on wedding dresses (everything looked amazing on her) then went and had lunch at Fay's house. Saturday night we stayed in and played with Easton and looked at wedding dresses and venues for Sarah on the Internet....Here is what it looked like
We drank wine and ate too much cheese, salad and steak
Sarah with Easton! Its so fun to have your friends meet your child, I loved it! (Yes I know his bib is gross, he is a total spit up drool factory lately, I usually go through 2-3 bibs per day, UGH!)
Gretchen loving on Easton
My little Irish boy, he is 1/8 Irish! He got lots of kisses from girls on his first St. Patricks day! I miss my girls already. Its so awesome having those 2 in my life. They are true friends I can talk to about anything, say anything to and know they won't judge. Miss you girls, let do this again SOON!





Thats so cute!!! Now the real fun begins
ReplyDeleteI love how the aunties were on the computer, babysitting and drinking wine! Looks like a perfect weekend to me!
ReplyDeleteTHIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! I heard you guys had a blast. Morgs, would LOVE to meet your darling little boy. When can I see you guys??? Hawaii pics are great btw. TTF
ReplyDelete