Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Favorites

I have some new favorite things I want to share with you friends. I love reading blogs about other peoples favorite things so here are some of mine as of late.....

LOVE the smell if this coconut lotion, love love love!!!

 For my birthday, my sweet friend Camille got me some of this Kiehl's soy milk and honey whipped body butter and it's freaking fabulous! A nice subtle smell and your skin feels fab!
 Obsessed with these treats from trader joes, they come in small bags are pretty lo-cal, a great snack if you want some chocolate. I have tried all 3 and I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to, love them all too much!
 Pop Chips, a delicious salty snack and only 100 calories in a small bag! I love the Sea salt flavor the best!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I just bought that Pacifica lotion at Sephora on Friday! Great minds think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete