A few weeks ago I left for a whole weekend to Washington to join 11 of my sorority sisters on a girls weekend/reunion. It was loads of fun! Lots of food, beer, cranpagne's, laughter, dancing and just FUN!
We spent all of Friday sitting around talking and drinking! Here we are on the deck...then we headed to the bar and things got crazy!
Here we are Saturday after we showered (what is happening to my hair and why did no one tell me?!?!?)
We spent the entire day Saturday in the pool drinking, just got out to eat or pee!
Lexy took this pic of her shopping spree for food at costco before we came, love the COUG plates/napkins
Justin took work off Friday and Saturday to be with Easton. They had lots of guys time, went on walks, went to Lowe's, built me a new shoe rack (woohoo)!I cried like a baby when I left and teared up a little Saturday morning too. I just missed Easton so much but he did great for his dad (of course) and it was good for all 3 of us! Glad to just be home for awhile though!




Such a great weekend! There were some GREAT quotes and can't wait to share them next year!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect girls' getaway!! Those are so necessary, esp. as everyone gets older & is so busy with career and family obligations.
ReplyDelete