Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Birthday party (parties)!!!

Since the Eagles (Justin's favorite team) were playing Sunday night football and we love everything about football season we decided to do a football theme party! Pizza, Cake, Beer (champagne for me) and Football. Seemed like the perfect 1st Birthday party/Sunday night get together. We had about 15 people over and it was super fun! I wish I would've taken more pictures of our guests but I was too busy having fun to get many pictures of course.

Amazing, delicious cake made by wicked Cake Design in McMinnville
Family photo







 Roxi showing Easton how it's done



 Opening lots of presents
 I love this picture of Roxi's hand on Eastons back!
 My sweet step sister and her baby Keaton



 He loves these cars!!! He got 2!
 Roxi pushing Easton arond the house!

I am so beyond thankful for everyone who sent cards, gifts, messages, emails to wish Easton a Happy Birthday! Feeling very grateful for our life and everyone in it! Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky and I am not sure if I deserve this all but I will happily take it!

Did anyone else feel super emotional on their kids 1st Birthday?!?!? I felt to happy and excited but also kinda on the verge of (happy) tears all day. I don't know what it is but I am so in love with this little guy it just makes me so happy that he is happy and life is good.

Monday I invited all my mommy friends who don't work, or work part time etc.. over for a little lunch, cupcakes and playdate! Although a few had to cancel we still had such a great time!

I LOVE this picture!

 Tracy and Dylan
 Boys and cars
 My friend Joey's daughter Ellie

 Courtney and Josie
 It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.......
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU everyone who helped us celebrate this special boy's 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the football theme. It is so YOU. Also? I hope you frame the pic of Easton looking up and smiling ... so adorable!!! And is he crying in the last pic because his friends stole his riding toys?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! Love the cake. Congrats on year 1!!

    ReplyDelete