Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Backpack thingy

I have been wanting on of these backpacks for Easton because he's getting too big for the Ergo and Bjorn (Plus it hurts my back) but I didn't want to spend $200+ for the REI ones, its not like we are hard core hikers, ya know? So I saw in the babies r us magazine that Chicco makes ones and with my babies r us bucks and 20% off coupon it was only $60, score! Easton loved it and we loved it! Super comfy and easy to wear/use etc. I highly recommend this product!

 And it has this clear plastic shield that goes over his face, it was perfect because it started raining and we could cover him up!

1 comment:

  1. We bought a Kelty backpack at Once Upon A Child (gently used) and it was a GREAT investment!! We used it all the time with Adam ... we even won a ladder golf tournament while Aaron "wore" Adam in the Kelty. (Ben's thighs were so fat he didn't fit as well.) This looks like a nice one, too. Isn't it liberating not to push a stroller or have to hold your baby on your hip? Hands-free, all the way!

    ReplyDelete