We had a wonderful weekend in Cannon beach celebrating fathers day and Justin's Birthday. We played in the sand and ocean lots, shopped, ate, day drank while the baby napped (so fun)! We stayed at the Hallmark resort, and it is right on front of haystack rock, you can walk to town, it allows dogs and we had a covered patio looking out at the ocean so when Easton was sleeping we could hang out there. It was PERFECT!
My instangram photos- I am obsessed with instagram now, its so fun!!!
Easton eating Sand! I kept telling him no but he was persistent so he tasted it and did not want anymore.Sunburn!
This is what a 8 month old does with the sand shovel and pail!
Standing on our deck looking at the views...
First sunburn, I feel terrible! It was overcast but it still got him. Just his nose and cheeks a little pink nothing too bad but I still feel like a bad mom :-(
This was the cutest candy store, I had to take some pics!
YUM!
Pinterest is taking over, signs were everywhere!
Coug representation! It's rare to see this in Oregon!
Cute "name trains"! I am wishing I would've bought this now! I think I might order it online! Would be a super cute gift too!
Super cute cafe we had breakfast at, very delicious, thanks for the rec Prita!
The lazy susan cafe- its in a little house, very cute and small! fresh out of the oven scones, muffin, yum!
We stopped for wine tasting but got denies because we couldn't go upstairs with Eason!
Pretty hanging baskets line the street
I like the 3 sign cluster of these.....
Love this tall wine bottle, wish I had a wine cellar to put it in! Someday....
Haystack rock
Cannon beach is the cutest beach town I have ever been to! Look at this cute sign for the library- love it!
Bench outside the library, so darling!
In love with this pic, what is he smiling about?
Love his profile looking out at the Ocean
My 2 loves
We went to Ecola state Park, its breathtaking!
Last morning, the blue skies were beautiful!






You should be paid by the Cannon Beach Visitors Bureau for this glowing review & amazing photos!!! I went to CB once or twice when I lived out west, but never long enough to truly ENJOY the area. I have to get back there!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say how much I LOVE YOUR DOG!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you loved the Lazy Susan! Looks like a great trip :)
ReplyDelete