Justin turned 34 yesterday and so we got home from the beach in the afternoon and I made him his favorite dinner and an apple crisp for dessert (he doesn't like cake, can you imagine?!??!) We had such a great 3 days together as a family hanging out, not watching TV and just relaxing.
Happy Birthday to my sweet, caring, hilarious husband. You are not only a great man, a great provider and protector of us but you are an amazing father and a loving and compassionate husband. My soul mate, my best friend I love you to the moon and back!
| Easton liked the candles of course |
I make a great apples crisp but I wasn't sure when we'd get home from the beach how much time I'd have etc so I bought this boxed one because I just wanted it to be EASY! It was actually really good, I added oatmeal the the crisp part because I like lots of Oatmeal in mine, and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it, super delish!

Happy birthday/Father's Day to your man!! I've never met him, but he obviously makes you happy - and that makes me happy! xoxo
ReplyDelete