Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crescent Bar

My dear friend Lexy who I have known since College (We are both pi phis) invited me, Easton and our friend Gretchen to come visit her at her vacation home in Central Washington. Since we are both SAHM's I figured we'd go during the week so we wouldn't miss too much daddy time. So we ended up flying up there on this small airline Seaport airlines. I'm so glad because a 6 hr drive with Easton wouldn't be fun for either of us! Super quick flight to Wenatchee and Lexy was just a 20 min drive from the airport. So we spent 3 days there, lounging, drinking, eating, playing, talking and just relaxing! My whole day there was Tuesday and the weather was rainy that day but it really didn't matter because it was just about being with great friends and hanging out.

The view from her deck of the Columbia River
 We 'may or may not' have put Easton in a big box to play.....
 Starting to move (not necessarily crawl) and get into whatever he can!
 Lexy's sweet daughter Hayden was really great with Easton. We thought even though she's only 5 maybe she can babysit and we'd head to the bars! (kidding!)
THANK YOU so much Lexy for inviting us and all your cooking, cleaning and generosity, you are an amazing woman, mom and friend and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally on my comupter after being gone for weeks! Love the blog post! It was a blast and I can't wait for next year! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete