We have had a great week here's what we've been up to:
*Sunday we hired the best babysitter ever from noon to 5 and went wine tasting with Justin's best friend and his wife. It was super fun, living 1/2 hour from wine country is a treat and I need to go more often!
*I went to hear about a friends business Tuesday night after Easton went to bed and I hung out for a few hours and drank wine with girlfriends....LOVE THAT! Need to do that more often!
*Wednesday we went to stroller strides and we toured the fire station after, although Easton is too young to get much out of it, I basically went for myself and to hang out with my friend Kat a little more!
*Yesterday I worked out with a trainer at the gym, (she kicked my butt) and we had the carpets shampooed so I had to be out of the house. It was the perfect temp for me (83 degrees) and we went to my absolute favorite park in the world and played in the grass and on the playground. There was a girl there playing guitar and singing great songs (she was really good) and it was just one of those moments where you want to freeze time because I just felt so happy and content and thankful.
*I was super tired the other morning and I was on facebook about to complain about it...then I read that a sorority sister of mine status that her cancer is back. It was a humbling moment, I will take being tired any day, I have my health. I will be thankful.
*More working out today then getting a pedi! Hoping Easton still will sit on my lap and chill and not want to get down since he loves being on the move now!
*Easton turns 10 months on Monday, OMG! Post about that coming soon!
Have a great weekend blogger friends!
*I was super tired the other morning and I was on facebook about to complain about it...then I read that a sorority sister of mine status that her cancer is back. It was a humbling moment, I will take being tired any day, I have my health. I will be thankful.
*More working out today then getting a pedi! Hoping Easton still will sit on my lap and chill and not want to get down since he loves being on the move now!
*Easton turns 10 months on Monday, OMG! Post about that coming soon!
Have a great weekend blogger friends!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are so thankful for good health. I think a lot of people in our age bracket take that for granted. When you have your health — you have a lot. (And when you have your health + a healthy, loving family + food in the fridge & a warm bed to sleep in each night, you really hit the jackpot!!)
ReplyDeleteEaston is getting so BIG!! Such a cute kid!!