Monday, July 16, 2012

We've got a crawler!

Over the last few days Easton started (army) crawling and it so cute and fun watching him trying to figure it all out. It's gotta be for something good though, like the Dog, a stack of blocks or the entertainment system...time to baby proof!
 Mackie's world is about to get rocked! Easton likes to scratch and pull his skin. But Mackie is so good and just lets him and them walks away when he's had enough, such a sweet dog!
Bad pic-with my phone but you get the idea of where he's headed.....
I feel like Easton's next word he says will be "no" because I have started saying it to him alot since he's on the move! On the plus side he's been sleeping so much because I think this is totally exhausting him out everyday=happy mama!


Happiness is......

1 comment:

  1. He's crawling?!? Oh boy! Watch out world, here he comes!
    That last photo is ADORABLE! A framer for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete