It's so hard having my mom live so far away! She was in Sacramento, but then my step dad's company moved to Houston! So now she is even farther, but since their Vancouver House never sold (THANK GOD) my mom is going to live here July-September, and maybe December too. So it's a total treat having her here right now.
We had lunch at her Country club and enjoyed some pool time with Easton. They have a large pool, a floating pool and 2 baby pools, its so awesome and Easton and I plan on spending more time there this summer and every year! He didn't last long but it still wore him out, he crashed in the car and took a nice long nap, love that!
One of the MANY reasons I am so glad she is spending time here! Love you momma!


I was wondering why there were so many pics of you & your mom on FB. How nice that she's going to be close to you, Justin, Easton & your sis through the fall!!
ReplyDelete